Jasmine homes range in size from 1800 – 3500 sq. ft. The 134 lots consist of interior homes with alley ways for easy access to the home while the exterior homes have wooded or water views from Gray Bayou. This neighborhood is perfect for single individuals or families that want more room for home activities and smaller yards.
NOTE: This supplement in addition to and not in lieu of the general requirements of the Design Guidelines. Specific areas where variances are allowed are outlined below. Except as amended or modified for the neighborhood identified above, the General Design Guidelines shall apply.
Important Note- Acadian, French Country, French Colonial style architectural required. Strict adherence to the Acadian/French Country architectural style will be enforced. Only traditional finishes and colors will be allowed. All materials must be submitted for review as per the Architectural Graywood Guidelines before any work can commence.
Minimum Square Footage: 2,300 sq. feet
Maximum Square Footage: 3,500 sq. feet
- Lots 1-3 ———No minimum story restriction
- Lots 33-36 ——Lot 36 requires 1 1/2 story, 2 story preferred
- Lots 49-52——-Lot 50 requires 1 1/2 story, 2 story preferred
- Lots 68-72——-Lots 70,72 requires 1 1/2 story, 2 story preferred
- Lots 95-109—–Lots 97,100,102,107 requires 1 1/2 story, 2 story preferred
- Lots 110-112—Lot 110 requires 1 1/2 story, 2 story preferred
Minimum Square Footage: 1,800 sq. feet